Personal Webpage: www.richardglennie.co.uk
My PhD is entitled Incorporating Animal Movement with Distance Sampling and Spatial Capture-Recapture
Supervised by Prof. Stephen T. Buckland.
My research interests are in Mathematics, Statistics, and Computer Science; in particular, using knowledge from these fields to solve problems in statistical ecology.
- Distance Sampling: animal movement
- Spatial Capture-Recapture: movement, open populations, habitat use, continuous-time
- Animal Movement: continuous-time, behaviour-switching
Mathematics & Statistics
- Hidden Markov Models
- Path Integration: computing functional integrals efficiently
- Continuous-time Stochastic Processes: Wiener process and extensions
- Software development in R and C++
- Matrix Methods: Krylov subspaces, Fast-Fourier Transform, Sparse Matrices
- Object-Orientated Programming
Recent Publications:Data could not be retrieved from PURE at this time. (research-outputs/persons)
If there is a "source:research@st-andrews" link shown above, that should take you directly to a page with more information about this person. Otherwise, provided they are likely to be involved in research, you might wish to try searching for them from the researchers page on the main portal.